Sunday, April 7, 2013

Die Cut Love

Happy Sunday Stampers!

Today I have a card made for two challenges.  The Inspiration Challenge over on Split Coast was a web store called Patina and I was inspired by this Love Pillow.
The Little Red Wagon challenge this week was Be a Negative Nellie - to use the negative part of your die cuts.

Here is my card:
A clean and simple design - I cut the letters using the Block Alphabet dies from Papertrey Ink.  I layered the patterned paper over the card base with foam tape to accent the cut out.  I will probably use this for either a wedding or anniversary card.

On Tuesday April 16th I'll be participating in a Creations by AR DT blog hop highlighting Adela's new April release template -  You're going to love it!!!

Paper: Terrecotta Tile - PTI, DP - Fun and Sunny - Kaiser Kraft
Accessories: Block Alphabet dies - PTI, foam tape


11 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julia.

Hugs Riet.xx

Darnell said...

I love me some stripes, Julia, and this simple negative die cut on stripes has me drooling! LOVE!!

Annette Allen said...

adorable card..loving those fun strips..

Rosanne said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Julia! Love the die cut sentiment!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool! Love this fun card.

Ellen Taylor said...

Fun use of inspiration! Love it!!!!

JanR said...

So CAS, yet so effective. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love the stripes Julia! :) Fabulous design here!! Thanks for stopping by my friend! HUGS

Mary Marsh said...

love this cas cutie Julia-I haven't used any negatives yet-have to jump on the bandwagon before the trend passes my by (lol)!!

Dianne said...

I had a Min. to visit my friends:):)..A negative Nellie, funny, you interpreted it fabulously with both challenges, great job my dear Julia, hope you have a wonderful weekend